Mike Montague interviews Akshay Nanavati, best-selling author of Fearvana, on How to Succeed at Finding Bliss.
Find Akshay at https://fearvana.com/ and buy the book on Amazon. In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at finding bliss
- If you don’t find a worthy struggle, the struggle will find you anyway
- Don’t let your goal be comfort
- Suffer well
- Fear propels you to prepare
- Go deeper into your fear to overcome it
- Use the five whys technique
- Get clear on your why
- Emotions aren’t good or bad
- Use your emotions to motivate you
- Focus on the process, not your goals
- Unidentify with your label
- Akshay’s definition of success and favorite quote
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe. Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library.