Mike Montague interviews best-selling author, Nir Eyal, on How to Succeed at Being Indistractable. Find Nir Eyal at: https://www.nirandfar.com/
In this episode:
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique to succeed at being indistractable
- External and internal triggers that distract us
- How to deal with the uncomfortable internal triggers
- Being indistractable affects all aspects of your life for the better
- Turn distraction into traction by planning your day
- Do you prioritize what is easy over what is important?
- Stop using to-do lists— use timeboxing instead
- Measure yourself based on input NOT output
- Turn your values into time
- Make time in your day to reflect
Find Nir Eyal at https://www.nirandfar.com/ The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe. Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library.